Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome!

welcome to The Sustainable Sage. this is an offshoot project that ties together my personal journey into better health, a more sustainable lifestyle, and a greener planet. this blog is based on the principles represented in a Walmart associate driven program that acts as 'a vehicle to integrate environmental practices into [our] daily lives', called My Sustainability Plan. this program 'defines personal sustainability' through twelve focus areas that are divided into three categories: My Health, My Life, My Planet.

My Health
  • eat healthy
  • get active
  • quit tobacco [or other degenerative habits]
  • reduce stress.
My Life
  • learn new skills
  • manage my money
  • make quality time
  • help others.
My Planet
  • save water
  • reduce waste
  • save energy
  • enjoy nature.

 over the coming weeks, this page will develop into a hub of resources, links and ideas about how to live a more sustainable lifestyle, one step at a time. here i will share my personal journey, and my own interpretation of the MSP program. What's your MSP?



No comments:

Post a Comment